Please ensure everything is ready prior to the scheduled template/measurement appointment. If you need to reschedule please give as much notice as possible;
- We require a home owner or a contractor (who can make decisions on behalf of the owner) be present during the template process.
- Please allow one to two hours to complete your template/measuring appointment for an average size kitchen. Some kitchens make take longer depending on size and complexity.
- All cabinets receiving counter tops must be permanently installed, leveled and properly secured to the wall and/or floor. (Please do not make adjustments to cabinets after template/measure appointment, this could result in a return trip to template/measure and could delay your project)
- If replacing existing counter tops remove all items off old counter tops including any fixtures, dishes, décor and small appliances. Ensure your existing cabinets are level and in good structural condition. Some projects require removal of old counter tops and this must be done prior to template.
- Apron front/farmhouse sinks must be in set in place prior to your template/measurement visit, please do not connect the sink.
- Any sinks you are supplying should be on-site, we will bring it back to the shop for fabrication.
- Faucets, cook tops or any other fixtures needing cutouts should also be on site or have the specs available for us. Ensure there is enough room for faucets and fixtures between sink cutout and back splash.
- If you have a slide in stove in place already, it will need to be unhooked and removed from the kitchen area and are onsite for inspection.
- You are welcome to contact us any time for questions specific to your project.
If a responsible adult is not present, no one is home, or all the cabinets are not ready on the day of template. We will re-schedule your template appointment and you may be charged a return trip fee.